Tuesday 24 February 2015

A skin saviour.

When it comes to skincare, I only use very few product. Unless I need to take my make up off, I'll only use water to wash my face because I don't find skincare product add any value. Lately however, I've rediscovered a product that I've been using on and off for several years. This is Rivella's Derma Repair Complex. It's done my skin a world of good!
It's a pink serum that promises to help your skin repair itself. So it can be used on abrasions or parched skin. It shouldn't be used on open wounds or by people with psoriasis. It's packaged in dropper bottle, which makes it easy to dose.
I used it on blemishes that were healing and it truly made them heal faster! Then I also used it on my whole face for a few days and it made my skin look great! Unfortunately I don't have the box with ingredient list any more, so I don't know what's in there. It does say betaglucan on the vial, so that might be in there along with other ingredients.
The consistency is serum-y I suppose, it's thicker than water for sure. The instructions on the back say to put in on your face and neck twice a day after cleansing and put a moisturiser on top. I get good results only using it once a day, and I definitely don't need any extra moisturiser! If anything, I needed powder to take the shine away! It leaves my skin feeling tacky and look shiny, but it does not cause any break outs. 

I believe the price is 21 or 22 euros, and it's totally worth it. It's worked for me, but also for other people around me. The bigger issue is that you can only purchase it on Rivella parties, which are like Tupperware parties, but with Rivella products of course. I wish they had an online shop or physical store near me, but alas...

If you do ever come across this, I highly recommend you buy it!
Sincerely,
R.