Wednesday 22 October 2014

An exercise update.

It's been a while again, hasn't it? There hasn't been an update because I haven't done much jogging lately. I couldn't go for two weeks and then of course I was back to square one. Here's the details:
27/09: I had an awful jog, A. and M. and I went for our jog together and started out too fast for my abilities. I ended up jogging only 4k and even had to stop jogging and walk for a bit along the way. That day I realised something was amiss as well and after that I wasn't able to run for a while.

11/10: Two weeks later I had almost completely recovered and tried to go for another jog. I did 2.88 k in 24'38" (and was dressed excessively warm that day).

Then I did two jogs of about 4k. On the 13th I did 4.12k in 31'40", and the 17th 3.95k in 32'16". Both went bad. I could only jog very slow and felt bad on both occasions. So my intention is to go for more jogs to build up stamina once again.

My latest run was last night. A. and I ran 5.11k in 38'43", which is an amazing improvement! Circumstances were pretty well as the temperature was quite low and I hadn't eaten much beforehand. I'm still greatly relieved that I'm capable of jogging 5k again though!

Sincerely,
R.