Monday 13 July 2015

Primark purchases.

Two friends of mine and I went to Primark in the weekend and naturally I got a few new things. It's always a special occasion to go there as we don't have one nearby. Here's what I bought!
There weren't much clothes for daywear that I liked. And a couple of things that I did like, weren't available in my size. I did get this dress. It's a brick-red shade, it's got an elastic band at waist-height, and has a ruche in the front. It's not entirely opaque, so I might need tan underwear to go with it. I love that it's got pockets! The dress was €10.
I got a some joggers (or sweatpants, whatever you like to call them!) I have the same pair in navy already, and they're great for chilling and for yoga. So I got these new ones to replace another super old pair that lives in the back of my closet. These are grey with a fun print. They are cuffed at the bottom and they have pockets too. In short: awesome! They are €8.
Then we got to the nightwear section and we saw these Jurassic World pyjamas! We'd seen the film only a few days earlier and loved it! So I had to get these! The top is a baseball-style shirt and the bottom is in a similar shape as the joggers are. I almost can't wait for it to get colder now so I can wear them! Top and bottom were sold separately, and they were €9 each.
I also got a new purse. It's tan with a twist-lock, and a cut-out pattern on the front. It's absolutely huge, but I wanted one that's big enough to contain my driver licence. It was €6.
Lastly, we went to the home section and I picked up this scented candle. The jar looks quite chic, being dark and square. I love the pattern and print on the sticker too. Obviously I picked one that I liked the scent of, but everyone has their own taste! I'm curious as to whether it will really last long and burn up nicely. It was €3.

That's the end of it. I can't help but be the most excited about the pyjamas! I really couldn't find much day wear to my liking, but I hope next time around I will!

Sincerely,
R.