Sunday 6 December 2015

Favourite foundation.


If you know my make up habits a little, you'll know that I'm not a fan of foundation. I barely use it because it looks far from natural and it's never the right colour. That changed somewhat this autumn as I have discovered a foundation that I truly like!


The picture gave away which one I'm talking about: it's the Bourjois 123 perfect cc cream. It says it has 3 pigments in there for colour correction, that it hydrates the skin, and it has SPF 15. I find it strange that it says to have 3 pigments, as the foundation is just 1 colour, I don't think it is any different than other foundation. I do really like the product! It is the right shade for me, which is a rare thing to find. Usually foundations are too dark and orange, and the one that is light enough, is slightly too light and hasn't got the right formula for my skin. The formula of this foundation works well with my skin, making the finish look pretty natural. And another plus is that it doesn't break me out!
I bought this happy light primer to go with it as there was a deal if you bought two Bourjois products at the time. I like this primer as well, but I don't use it as instructed. I mix the primer and foundation together, and this cobmo makes my skin look pretty!

In short this is the best foundation I've ever used! That's a welcome change after buying several foundations, only to never use them because they look orange or cakey!
Sincerely,
R.