Friday 9 May 2014

Rita Ora for Rimmel London: pillow talk.

Since rediscovering a pastel green polish a little while ago, I've been wanting a pastel blue one too. So when I saw the Rita Ora for Rimmel nail polishes pass by on the internet, it was the shade pillow talk that caught my eye. I decided to pick up and here's a review.

At first I thought it was a cream finish, but actually it has tiny pearly-silver particles running through it: pretty!
This is the first Rimmel nail varnish I've ever tried and I love the way it applies: the brush and formula make it quick and easy! On the nails it looks like a cream finish, but the shimmer gives it a pearly gloss.
It says 'One-coat nail polishes. Dries in less than 60 seconds.' I have to disagree there though since it's not opaque after one coat. The first coat does dry very quickly, but it takes a while for the second one to harden out. Once it's all set, it does last long on the nails.
It was €3.99 and there's 8ml in the bottle.

All in all, I think this is a lovely nail polish in a gorgeous colour!
Sincerely,
R.