Wednesday 16 April 2014

Spring nails: Pistachio Ice Cream.

I don't have many pastel nail varnishes, so when I wanted to give it a try last year, I got myself an MUA £1 nail polish. I picked the shade Pistachio Ice Cream which is a pale green.


It comes in a cute small - 6.2ml to be exact - bottle that looks suspiciously similar to a well known brand of nail varnishes.
Also props to MUA for listing the ingredients on there - something you don't see often on nail varnishes! They are on the inside of the label.
It applies easily and needs two layers. Whilst applying it I realised I'd forgotten how gorgeous this colour is!
On me it doesn't last very well, but most nail varnishes don't.

I've fallen in love with this shade again, and I'm keen to try more pastels now! I hope MUA has a few more in their range since they're coming to Kruidvat in both the Netherlands and Belgium soon!

Sincerely,
R.