Monday 21 April 2014

Jogging update.

It's been a month since the last jogging update, so it's high time for another one! Unfortunately jogging hasn't gone too well...

We've been doing 5 k per run mostly, but the problem is that we're only doing so twice a week instead of three times. It seems like that's only just enough to maintain the stamina that I've built up. What's worse is that a couple of times I got severe pain in my tummy whilst jogging and I had to stop and rest. I think it's not all due to eating before jogging, but it's definitely much more comfortable to jog before dinner than the other way around! And I also feel like it's easier for me to jog in lower temperatures.

On the plus side, Thursday the three of us went for that dinner that M. had promised! There was only time to either go for a jog or go out for dinner, so dinner it was. It was very nice and the food was lovely!

Friday A. and I had our latest jog and I ran 5.2 k in 39.5 minutes - 7.8987 k/h. That was the best run I've had in a while.

Sincerely,
R.