Wednesday 19 March 2014

Primark purchases part two: accessories and bits and pieces from other shops.

As promised, here's the second part of my Primark haul. As you may suspect after reading either the title or yesterday's post, there's stuff from other shops in here too.
Here they are:
I'd been in search of some nice midi rings for quite some time now, and finally I found a few that I liked!
Left: four-pack, centre: all, right: three-pack.

I got 2 packs: one of 3 rings and one of 4 rings. Both packs were €2.
In the bottom centre and right hand side of the picture are the rings that I like best. They are size small and fit best either on my middle finger or as a regular ring on my little finger. 
The last thing I got at Primark was a pack of hairpins for €2. 
At Accessorize I got myself a new purse. I've been using a very old wallet for a long time now, and it was time to get a decent purse! This one is mellow yellow with a bunny & butterfly & acorn detail - is anyone else feeling the Easter vibe here? 
It has this lock of which I didn't know the English name. After a bit of searching I found out it's called a kiss lock which is just the sweetest name!
On the inside the purse has three card slots on each side and a big space in between. It's not very organised to put change, notes and a drivers licence in the same compartment, but the cuteness outweights the slight impracticality! It costs €18.90. 


The last thing I got was some shampoo. My Dr. Organic rose otto shampoo is almost finished so I needed some more shampoo. The store had a deal in which you got the second product for half the price, so I picked up two bottles of aloe vera shampoo for €12.59. I won't run out of shampoo any time soon now!


Sincerely,
R.