Tuesday 4 March 2014

A caffè mocha inspired beverage.

On Saturday, someone made me a beverage to try. It consisted of hot chocolate, instant coffee and water. It was very nice and later that day I made my own version at home.


































Things I used are: pure cocoa powder, instant cappuccino powder, cinnamon, freshly boiled water, and hazelnut milk.
I was using a large travel mug to drink from: I estimate it's about 400-450 ml. I used 2 teaspoons of cocoa, 4 teaspoons of instant cappuccino - that sounds like a lot, but that's as much as you need to make 150 ml of cappuccino according to the instructions on the tub! -, and a pinch of cinnamon. Then I filled up the mug with water for about 90% and added a splash of the hazelnut milk. 
Et voilà! looks like hot chocolate, but it's much 'lighter' since it's made with mostly water instead of milk
Enjoy!
Sincerely,
R.