Friday 7 March 2014

Breakfast habits.

Do you know the saying "Eat breakfast like a king, eat lunch like a prince, and eat dinner like a pauper"? I'm usually not hungry in the morning at all, but I try to make myself have breakfast every morning. It's easier to have something that doesn't take much effort, so I eat cold oats! And here's how I eat mine:


In the evening I'll put four tablespoons of rolled oats, about a teaspoon of chia seeds and a bit of milk in a container. Here I used oat milk, but my favourite is almond milk! 
In the evening.



I just let it sit in the fridge overnight in the closed container and the next morning the oats will have soaked. Then I'll add some more ingredients: here I added in two tablespoons of the hazelnut meal that was left over from making fresh hazelnut milk - the process of which is the same as for almond milk. And lastly I added a teaspoon of hemp seed and stirred well.
The next morning.

It doesn't look very tasty, but it's not bad! Sometimes I'll use some cinnamon or a bit of honey too You could also add some fruit to it if you like, but I prefer to eat fruit separately though. This is as easy as eating cereal, but much healthier!

What are your breakfast habits?
Sincerely,
R.