Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sport gear upgrade.

It's been 13 weeks ago that I started jogging, and thus far I've been relying on old trainers & tracksuit bottoms, and oversized T shirts and hoodies to run in. I did purchase a pair of three quarter length leggings at Primark a while ago but on Saturday I went to Decathlon with my mum and got a few pieces for summer.



I got two racerback tops: a neon yellow one and a neon orangy-pink one. They're brighter in real life than they are in the picture, especially the yellow one.
I also got a pair of black slim shorts. The Primark leggings are also in this photo: they're black with a blue and a fluorescent line on the trouser legs.

Lastly I got a pack of two pairs of cobalt blue socks.
I wore the yellow top and the running leggings last night and I like both! Sweat only barely visible on the top, so that's a plus too. The clothing I got from Decathlon is all from the brand domyos and they were all affordable. The tops were 2 for €12, the socks were €4 and the shorts were about €5 or €6. I was very lucky though since my mum had a voucher and hence I didn't have to pay a single penny - or euro cent! 


Sincerely,

R.