Sunday 23 February 2014

Make-Up Studio Eyeshadow Lumière in Red Sparkler.

It's been three weeks ago already that E. and I went on a trip to the Hague. Whilst following a printed city tour, we felt like we needed a hot chocolate to warm up again. So we deviated from our path and when we were walking back to continue the tour again, we came across a store called Make-Up Studio. Obviously you wouldn't be reading this post if it hadn't been for us entering the store and me ending up buying myself a present!

























As the title says, I got myself the Eye Shadow Lumière in Red Sparkler. It's a gorgeous baked eye shadow in a purple shade.

Only less than half an hour before entering this shop, I had said to E. that I don't like spending a lot of money on make-up. And there I was, purchasing a €16,90 eye shadow! I was persuaded by both its colour and texture!


The shop attendant wrapped it in the cutest little bag, which aided in the feeling of luxuriousness!

The eye shadow is packaged in a cardboard box with all the information on it.

Upon buying this, I haden't though about ingredients or whether it's tested on animals at all. To be fair I don't think the ingredients look very good from a health perspective (it contains parabens and BHT), but at least the product wasn't tested on animals!


The pot is a round one with a screw lid that is transparent in the centre and matte black around the edge. Looks pretty sleek, right?

I wore it with a matte pink highlighter over top of an eye shadow base. A colour this beautiful doesn't need much other products to go with it imo.


And here's what it looked like:


I found it worked best when applied with my fingertips and only blended very gently on the edges. Otherwise it fades into a brown without the purple shimmer.

Make-Up Studio is a Dutch brand, and if you ever come across one of their stores, be sure to have a look!
Sincerely,
R.