Wednesday 5 February 2014

What's in my travel toiletry bag.

Last weekend I went on a trip to The Hague with a friend of mine. Whilst packing my rucksack I thought I'd make photos of the things I took with me to show you. (Notice how the sun was gloriously shining!)



I got this bag from Primark little while ago and was the first time I used it. It's got a light floral fabric and it says make me gorgeous on the plaque. 
Here's an overview of what I carried with me:
Okay, let's break it down now:
These are the make up products: mascara, eye liner, a blush stick and two tinted lipbalms.

These are a small can of dry shampoo, a small tube of body lotion, Rituals Qi, a hairbrush and perfume. I later changed my mind about the perfume and switched it for a body splash in a lighter, plastic bottle.

Travel pots! These contain tooth powder, deodorant and lip balm.


A toothbrush is an absolute essential whilst travelling and I also took a mirror and tweezers in case I need them.

Lastly I chucked my lenses in there too. I usually wear glasses, but I like lenses for trips and parties so I use dailies. 
All packed! I also took a small pack of make up removal, wipes, another blush,a lipstick, an eye shadow duo, and a nail file with me, but I had only thought of taking those after I took these photos, hence they're not in them.

Sincerely,
R.