Sunday 2 February 2014

PerBlan tooth powder review.

A while ago I told you about the tooth powder I'd gotten. 
As promised here's a review on it:



Packaging:

The outer packaging is not too exciting: it comes in a cardboard case with clear instructions on how to use the product and ingredients. But the container itself is bright blue and in some way I find it has a vintage vibe to it.


Use:

You wet your toothbrush, shake off the excess water and dip it in the powder. The powder will stick to it, sometimes a bit more and sometimes a bit less. Then just brush your teeth as usual.

Scent:

I put this scent section in because the scent reminded me of the white powder we used to put in the bottom of our bird's cage. That doesn't exactly sound like something you'd like to put in your mouth, right? But the scent is not strong at all and I assume this is the scent of the calcium carbonate.

Flavour:

It said to be the mint version of the powder, but the flavour doesn't seem very minty if you're used to conventional toothpastes. There is a light minty taste though, it just doesn't bathe your mouth in menthol!

Cleansing properties:

I find this powder cleanses my teeth as well as any toothpaste I've used, if not better! I've got the impression it is better at cleansing the little gaps between your teeth than toothpaste. 

You can probably tell by now that I love this product! But there's more: if you've read this post, you'll know that this powder is better for the environment than toothpaste is, it is not tested on animals, and it is inexpensive!

I wish they sold this in more stores!
Sincerely,
R.


PS: you can find a mint vs lemon comparison here