Thursday 6 February 2014

Start to run update #5

This week I have a confession to make: I did not go jogging last Friday. Ans I didn't go last night either. On Friday, my sister and I planned on going at half seven that evening, but due to circumstances she could not be home by then. This time around I was not motivated enough to make the trip to the athletics track all by myself.

On Monday, I picked up the schedule again so I jogged the Friday lesson: 10 minutes and 20 minutes with 1 minute of walking between. My legs had been a bit sore that day, but nonetheless the run went quite well. The track was ridiculously muddy though, our fellow jogger commented I had better put on wellies! 


Last night we were all home later than we'd anticipated, so we decided to postpone out jog to today!

It's not looking good is it? But I'll get back on track!
Sincerely,
R.