Monday 3 February 2014

Nail art for dummies #2.

Here's another super easy 'nail art' tutorial! 

Okay, paining one nail differently is not exactly nail art, but as I said: it's slightly more interesting than putting one colour on all of your nails.



I used a deep purple (Catrice Poison me, poison you!), a white shade from a French manicure set (Biocura) and a glitter nail varnish with many colours (Barry M Amethyst glitter).








Start off with clean nails. I first painted the nail that will be different. If I don't I end up applying the other colour on that nail too. (Yes, I'm an idiot like that!) Then apply the darker shade to your other nails.

Wait for a bit and apply a second layer of the dark shade. Then finish with a coat of glitter nail varnish over top of the white nail - I applied mine quite thickly. 

All done! Here it is in close-up

I hope you like it,
Sincerely,
R.