Tuesday 18 February 2014

Beautiful blouses.

Early December I went shopping with my grandma. She needed to get herself a new blouse for her son's (my uncle's) birthday party. We went to a shop which is called Charles Vögele since we'd seen a nice blouse in their weekly ads. I would not have entered this shop if it hadn't been for her, but neither my grandma nor I left empty handed.
I fell in love with these blouses. They are the same but I couldn't decide which colour to get, hence I got my two favourite ones: a deep red one and a greenish-petrol one.
I wear them with skinny jeans and high heeled ankle boots. I believe they were half off and I paid about €20 for each.

On Charles Vögele

Their first store was opened in Zürich back in 1955 by Charles & Agnes Vögele. Nowadays the company has got over 800 shops in 10 countries: Switzerland, -you don't say- Germany, the Principality of Liechtenstein, the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Slovenia, Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic. 

They target people in their middle years, and therefore Charles Vögele is the kind of shop that is not very popular among young people here. A friend of my even calls it the granny-shop! (But she does buy some clothing there ocaasionally too!) 


I was pleasantly surprised with this find and I'll definitely have another look around when I come across one of their shops again.

Sincerely,
R.