Tuesday 11 February 2014

A bit of shopping.

Last Wednesday I went shopping in Leuven with my friend J. She and I have quite different shopping styles: she will pick up every piece to see what it is, whereas I browse trough a store in a less exhaustive fashion. We visited a few stores that I usually don't enter, and I'm glad we did! 
They match quite nicely, don't they?
I got myself a jumper and a pair of jeans:


At Promod I tried on two tops: this jumper and a white and blue striped one which I intended to wear in combination with red lipstick. I didn't quite like the fit of the striped one though, so I just bought this cream one. It's got three quarter length sleeves and a sort of floral pattern knit. It was €24.95.

Whilst we were shopping I had been feeling the fabric of the jeans in various shops but I always found them to be too thin. When we were in Mango, I felt one which was thicker at last. But then the shop assistant approached me and asked whether or not I wanted the jeans to be slightly loose around the ankles. Since I didn't she recommended I tried another kind of jeans. And so I did. And I fell in love with them.
I tried them on still thinking they were too thin. (They were much thinner than the ones I'd just felt.) But when I tried them on my doubts vanished, because -oh my- they are super comfortable! They are called elektra jeans and are €39.99.
I should definitely go into different shops more often!

After we were done shopping, J. and I also went for a drink at de dry coppen which is an incredibly cosy bookshop and café that I highly recommend!
Sincerely,
R.