Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas lips: Rimmel Lasting Finish matte lipstick.

Finally. Finally, last week I got that one lipstick I had my eyes on for a very long time. Ever since seeing it in Alix's (I Covet Thee) video in Autumn 2013. I decided I wanted it for autumn and Christmas a few montsh ago and last week I finally found it in the drugstore! Also Kruidvat had a good deal on Rimmel products: 2 for €13. So for only three extra euros I got to leave the store with both the Lasting Finish matte lipstick in shade 107 and the Glam Eyes HD eyeshadow in Brixton Brown
But it's the lipstick I''m talking about today! The colour of this is a burgundy-berry-red colour - a bit darker than in the picture really. It's quite bold, so you need to apply it with care! It has a matte finish, meaning that dry patches on your lips will be accentuated. On the plus side the colour lasts pretty well, but greasy meals are not recommended! Lastly you should know that this lipstick is heavily scented! It smells nice though: exactly like the raspberry eau de toilette that Yves Rocher sells.
That was an early Christmas present to myself, and I'm happy with it! I've been wearing it every single day.
Sincerely,
R.