Friday 26 December 2014

Books I'm currently reading.

Last spring I wrote about the books I was reading at the time. I still haven't finished one of them (Dali The Paintings), but other books have come and gone. Here's what I'm reading at the minute.
Barefoot running step by step - Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton & Roy M. Wallack
I've been reading a lot on barefoot running and minimalist running on the internet and in a free digital book I found. But I also put this book on my Christmas list - thank you Santa! Thus far I've learnt the importance of bending your knees when you run and read again that one should learn to run barefoot before running in minimalist shoes - whoops. I'm keen to read more and intend to start running barefoot in spring. I like how Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton tells his own story!

Evolution A little history of a great idea - Gerard Cheshire
I've written about this before, but finally started reading this little book. Evolution is explained in one-page chapters accompanied by beautiful illustrations. The language is very comprehensible and the book is made from all recycled material!

Anne of Green Gables - Lucy Maud Montgomery
I've wanted to read this for a long time, but never got round to buying the book. Then I found and electronic version via Project Gutenberg and started reading. This book makes a perfect bedtime read and it charms me with its sweet innocence!

My to-read stack has slightly increased due to Christmas so I might do another update soon!
What are you currently reading?
Sincerely,
R.