Monday 27 January 2014

Kruidvat nail polish remover.


When I paint my nails, the nail polish starts to chip after a few days or so and thus my nails start to look very unpolished! So when you paint your nails, you kind of have to have a nail polish remover too. 
The one I use is the Kruidvat Nail Polish Remover.

It is a pink remover in a small bottle (125 ml). I personally prefer to use a remover with acetone, as they work quicker. It easily removes my three-layer nail varnish and it doesn't smell as bad as some removers do. 
 
Ingredients are: 
acetone, aqua, caprylic/capric tryglyceride, parfum, coumarin, limonene, alpha-isomethyl ionone, CI 17200.
The acetone is an irritant, and comarin may not be safe for use in the long run. I don't mind as much with this as with skin care products, since I don't use it that often and skin contact is minimal. Do make sure to wash it off and to ventilate the room properly after using this product!

Sincerely,
R.