Thursday 16 January 2014

Start to run update #2

So it's one week later again, and I'm still running!
Last time around I wrote about my speculations on how my caffeine intake may affect how well the jogging goes. So I chose to limiting my caffeine intake for the week.


Most days I drank one cup of coffee in the morning and sometimes one glass of cola after dinner (both about 200 ml I think). And while the running schedule got more intense and I cut out the extra day of rest, it seemed to go better than before!

On Saturday, my sister had sore muscles, so she decided not to go jogging, but I persevered and went for the jog all by myself! I was quite proud of myself for that. Finishing week five also meant being half way through the programme! Later in the evening my shin was a bit sore, but this was all cleared up in the morning.


This week, we went jogging on Monday and Wednesday thus far. Those jogs went  well too - as they should since week 6 is a repetition of week 5 in the start to run schedule!


Sincerely,
R.