Monday 13 January 2014

m&m's intense.

On the same shopping trip last Friday, my sister and I went to a supermarket too. Apart from ingredients for dinner, we also wanted a snack. That's how I came across m&m's intense.

When I was a teenager, I could easily eat a whole XL bag of m&m's in one go. Those days are over, but nonetheless m&m's are a favourite snack of mine. Over the last couple of years I've become slightly less of a sweet tooth than I used to be. I used to hate dark chocolate, but now I find it quite nice to have in small quantities. So what better combination to try than m&m's and dark chocolate?
Well I gave them a go and I like them very much! The scent of cocoa comes right at you when you open the bag! The sweets are crunchy and do justice to their name 'intense'.
Also nice to know: the m&m's intense are slightly lower in calories, fat and carbs than their milk chocolate counterparts (but are still dense in all of those!). I just eat less of them since -like I said- I only like dark chocolate in small quantities at a time.

If you haven't tried these yet, I suggest you do!
Sincerely,
R.