Friday 3 January 2014

New Year's resolutions.

Every year, loads of people make their resolutions around new year. I am not one of those people. I usually don't make myself promises like eating healthier, creating less clutter or procrastinating less at New Year's Eve - I just do so at random moments throughout the year. This year though I came up with two New Year's resolutions.


The first one is to not burn my hand so damn often! As soon as one burn is healed, I accidentally brush my hand against the hot oven tray again. This sounds simple, but I think this may be the hardest resolution of the two. I made this resolution owing to the fact that I burnt my hand again today, but it is likely I'll be less careful once this has healed. 

The other resolution is to persevere with jogging. I ought to have gone for a run on Monday, but since we had someone over for dinner, my sister and I agreed to go on Tuesday. Tuesday however, it was New Year's Eve, and there was too little time between her coming home from work and us leaving for the cinema. So I need to get my act together and just go for the run! And to repeat that trice a week. I think this is the 'easier' resolution since I've got someone to keep me motivated.


Wish me luck!
Sincerely,
R.

Edit: We did go for that run on Wednesday, and we intend to go again today.