Friday 10 January 2014

Topshop highlighter in crescent moon.

I think highlighter a beautiful product, but since I don't need much of it at all, I only have one. That is Topshop's crescent moon.


























The highlighter comes in a white case with black stars/sprinkles on it. It looks cute and is sturdy and easy to stack. I would have liked it if there was a mirror inside too, but I can't complain.
It's a lovely beige shade that is neither too cool nor too warm in tone and I find it leaves a nice glow when applied to the top of the cheekbones. You don't need much product at all so it will last you for a long time!
Here's a swatch:
Left and top right: without flash;
middle and bottom right: with flash.

I tried to take some photo's with and without the highlighter on but they didn't work out well and don't do very much justice to the product, but here they are anyway:
Left: without flash in direct sunlight;
middle: with flash in direct sunlight;
right: without flash. 




You get 6.5g of product and I think it was 10£. They also had another shade - called sunbeam if I'm not mistaking - but that was a bit too yellow for my liking. 


Sincerely,

R.