Thursday 23 January 2014

Start to run update #3

Third update already!
In short: I went for three runs and had a well deserved weekend break.
For the longer version keep on reading.

My Friday run didn't go as well as expected, I started too fast and towards the end was even considering not running the last seven minutes. Luckily I was encouraged to persevere and I went through with it. Slowly.

After that I had the well deserved weekend break! (I hadn't had one in a while now!) My muscles seemed to benefit from it a lot and the Monday jog went well again. It was a bit tough at the end too, but not overwhelmingly so.


Last night I had to run for eight minutes four times. The schedule is progressing a lot now, but it went pretty well and the goal is coming nearer and nearer!


I've also been watching what I ate before going for the jog, not having too much food before running seems to be beneficial too!


Sincerely,

R.