Wednesday 15 January 2014

Game of Thrones tag.

I too am a fan of the popular A Song of Ice and Fire books and Game Of Thrones tv-series. I'm currently reading A Feast for Crows. So here are the answers to the tag questions:

1. How did you discover the series/book? 
A classmate of mine mentioned it when the first season was broadcast. But I only started reading the books in October of 2012, and later watched to tv-series.

2. Who is your favourite house apart from the Starks and Lannisters?

I haven't thought about this before, but the first thing that comes to mind is the house Targaryen.

3. Who is your favourite character from the House of Stark?

Without a doubt Arya Stark!

4. Who is your favourite character from the House of Lannister?

Jaime Lannister. I didn't like him at first, but later on his character changes/you get to see a different side of him and I liked him more and more and it makes him more interesting.

5. Who is your favourite character?

It's a very hard decision between Arya and Daenerys. But I think Arya wins this one. And apart from that I like Daenerys better in the books; in the series she comes across a bit too convinced of her own abilities.

6. Who is your least favourite character?

I haven't thought about this before either. I would say Theon Greyjoy. Or Cat Stark perhaps.

7. What are your thoughts about the series/book?

Well, they're awesome! I personally prefer to read books before seeing the tv-series or film. But it's a bit difficult to know what to watch since the way that the time lines are built up are different in the books than in the series.
If you only watch the series you should start reading the books too! I just love how rich the books are in their descriptions of everything. Like the food or for instance the description of the road through Snow, Stone and Sky that Catelyn does to get to the Eyrie.

8. If you could be one of the characters who would you be and why?

Daenerys, because who wouldn't want to be the mother of dragons?

9. What is your favourite episode/season?

Up till now a storm of swords / the third season. A a lot of things happen in this book and I also enjoy reading more when I know a bit about the characters already.

10. Who is your Game of Thrones crush?

In the series: Robb Stark!

11. What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming season/book?

Well, I'm curious about everything! And I'm looking forward to reading more about Jon Snow and to reading about Daenerys again. And Tyrion too.

Well that's it!
Sincerely,
R.