Monday 10 March 2014

Easy Peasy Recipe: mushroom and garlic quinoa.

Here's another easy peasy recipe!  This one is even easier than the first one. It's definitely no haute cuisine, but it's nice if you want an easy lunch.
It's a quinoa dish and I promise it tastes better than it looks!


For one person you'll need:
about 4 tablespoons of quinoa,
some water (that's not very precise, I know, but I didn't measure it; I'd guess it was about 400 ml),
1 clove of garlic,
5 medium sized mushrooms,
A piece of vegetable stock cube to taste.



Put the quinoa and water in a pot and put it on the stove top on high heat. Then peel and the garlic, mash it with a garlic press and add that in too. Next, cut the mushrooms and add those along with the bit of vegetable stock cube.

All you need to do then is let it boil and stir every now and then. After about 25 minutes most of the water was gone and I poured it on a plate. Easy as that!
Bon-appétit!

Sincerely,
R.