Monday 14 April 2014

NOTD: Gold & Brown.

As you may know by now I like to paint my nails in more than one colour at a time. After a bit of nail painting with my friend A., I figured these two varnishes would make a good combo, and I still think they do.

I used Catrice's lost in Mud which is a cool toned medium brown and a semi transparent golden shade that I got in a make-up set as a present. It says Markwins International at the back, but I don't know where this is sold.


I applied two layers of Lost in Mud as a base colour and layered the golden shade over top diagonally. The golden shade is a bit streaky, but I don't really mind.
Also I did both hands slightly differently from each other: the 'pattern' of the right hand is rotated one quarter anti-clockwise on the left hand.

Sincerely,

R.