Saturday 28 December 2013

Sony MDR-EX50LP in-ear headphones.

About a week ago I got myself a pair of new headphones because my old ones 1. kept on falling out of my ears when I was jogging, and 2. were literally falling apart! So I said goodbye to the seven year old headphones that came with my iPod shuffle and I welcomed the Sony MDR-EX50LP in-ear headphones.

They look pretty slick, but that's the least important. I know nothing of which earphones are good and which are not, but compared to my old ones these sound a bit nicer.
The earbuds are comfortable and stay in well, even when I'm jogging. They cancel out a lot of the sounds from the environment. This can be nice when your're  at home, on a bus or whilst running on a track. On the other hand I wouldn't wear them for walking or cycling in the streets. I had to get used to them a bit because when I wear them I can hear myself breathing. Also sounds seems to be louder trough these than it was with the other ones.
The headphones also came with 3 sized of eartips and a piece of plastic that you can use to keep the excess length of cable rolled up. 
These headphones support frequencies between 5 and 23.000 Hz and cost me €22.99, but you can already get them for slightly less.

I'm glad I got them and I hope to get as much use out of these as my previous ones.
Sincerely,
R.