Sunday 8 June 2014

Challenge accepted.

Last week I wrote about the 30 day challenges. And not much later my sister A. and I decided to go for it. We weren't going to wait for the starting date of the Facebook event though, so we started on the 30th of May.
Here's how it's going:
Day 1 was okay. I skipped day 2 for I went to a party that night, and went straight to bed when I came home. So much for a good start, right?

Since then I've been doing the exercises according to the schedule though! Day 2 and 3 were hard, 5 and 6 were okay and 7 was quite hard too. Today is a rest day but I know tomorrow will be a pain as I can hear my sister struggling with the exercises as I'm writing this.

We're both noticing slight changes in our tummies already! Be warned though, doing ab-exercises doesn't make your tummy flatter: as you're building muscle, you grow more mass so it gets ever so slightly bigger!

I hope I can stick to the schedule!
Sincerely,
R.